Hyperkinetics Corporation will remain open during this difficult time to ensure that products we manufacture will continue to be available to the medical gas community.
How can you protect yourself?
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
We have many items that are essential to the medical gas community. We have listed the pages containing those items below to aid you in your search as we know your time is valuable. Please see the following pages:
1. Valve Outlet Caps - Health Care Facilities MUST CLEAN MEDICAL GAS CYLINDERS PRIOR TO RETURNING THEM TO THE SUPPLIER. It is critical that you do not get any cleaning solutions in the valve orifice. These caps will keep cleaning solutions out of the valves.
DO NOT USE ANY BLEACH OR CHLORINE TYPE CLEANERS, ON BRASS VALVES FOR MEDICAL GASES! It can damage the valve.
DO NOT USE ANY HYDROCARBON BASED PRODUCTS ON THE VALVE OF THE CYLINDER AS THIS COULD CREATE A FIRE OR EXPLOSION.
DO NOT COMPLETE SUBMERGE CYLINDERS UNDER WATER OR CLEANING SOLUTIONS AS IT WILL GET IN THE VALVE ORIFICE AND, IF THE VALVE IS NOT COMPLETELY CLOSED, WILL GET INTO THE CYLINDER CREATING AN UNSAFE CONDITION.
DO NOT USE SEALING WASHERS MORE THAN ONCE. CHANGE THE WASHER WITH EACH CYLINDER CHANGE.
DO NOT USE A SEALING WASHER IF IT IS DROPPED ON THE FLOOR.
2. Valve Outlet Seals - On this page is part number 033-152. It is a Post Valve Cleaning Plug. This plug fits the valve outlet on post type cylinders to keep contaminants out of the valve.
3. Washers - If you need sealing washers for your post valves, you will find them on this page.
4. Respiratory Products - If you need tubing connectors or humidifier connectors, you will find them on this page.
We are here to help. If you need an item that you do not see, please call us at (802) 433-1563. Someone will assist you in locating your part. If we do not have it, we may be able to direct you to someone that does.